During the past decade, the supply chain has become an integral component of delivering value to customers.
L.E.K. Consulting's approach is to create bottom-line impact from both cost and revenue perspectives. We customize our approach to each client, situation and industry, applying supply chain principles that have been developed through our deep industry expertise.
Effective supply chain management supports and enables corporate strategy, globalization, and mergers and acquisitions, as well as provides a foundation for taking products from concept to market. Technology has become a key enabler of connectivity with suppliers, customers and employees across a broad range of functions — from product development, manufacturing and procurement to logistics and distribution.
We help our clients develop the right operational strategies that lead to sustainable cost, capital and revenue impacts. Our heritage in strategy consulting enables us to:
- Quickly help our clients align their operations to their strategic needs
- Zero in on customer needs
- Focus on the most critical value drivers
- Address the full suite of activities required to source, manufacture and deliver products and services
- Apply a pragmatic approach to our work that generates quick wins while setting the foundation for long-term sustainable operational improvement
Examples of Our Work
In recent operations and supply chain consulting engagements, we have successfully:
- Helped a global paint systems supplier turn around its supply chain strategy, including capability mapping and footprint rationalization, resulting in best-in-class inventory turns of greater than 25% and a 70% improvement in operating profits
- Helped the leading U.S. manufacturer of plastic horticultural containers drive improved levels of profitability by optimizing its product portfolio and improving manufacturing operations
- Managed a turnaround effort for a U.S.-based manufacturer of mission-critical aerospace components to streamline production, re-engineer RFP response capabilities and prioritize company initiatives
- Led a supply chain turnaround for a North American supplier of aggregates and industrial minerals
Please contact us at email@example.com for additional information.