Through years of detailed work with some of the largest Direct Selling and Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) organizations, L.E.K. has built a profound understanding of how to optimize business models in the space. L.E.K. applies its deep industry expertise and worldwide resources to help clients design and activate strategic programs based on insights into the market landscape and underlying trends, prioritize new geographies and market segments, assist with the delicate balance of selling products or services through both traditional and non-traditional mechanisms via multi-channel optimization, and more.
Our experienced professionals have a deep understanding of key direct sellers’ business challenges in today’s marketplace and encourage our clients to ask themselves a few key questions:
- How well are my distributors performing in their own businesses and what can I do to maximize their potential
- What products and services should I consider adding to my distributor pipeline?
- How well are we performing in recruiting? How close are we to reaching saturation? What do we need to do to extend our runway?
- How well does my existing compensation plan match my evolving business objectives? How motivating is it for my distributors? What can I do to optimize it?
- Should we / how do we grow outside of our core markets (U.S. geographies or international)?
Examples of Our Work
To learn more about how we help clients create value in the direct selling sector, please refer to these insights and case examples:
- One of the top direct selling companies in the world had been experiencing flat to declining sales over the past three years as its core market reached full penetration. While the business had operated globally for over a decade, the company had more aggressive growth objectives for its international operations and asked L.E.K. to assist in developing a business plan to support this growth strategy. Read More
- International expansion is complex. Distinct consumer preferences, competitive and cultural differences, and increased management and operational challenges require companies to make tough choices as they select countries to enter at the expense of other attractive markets. L.E.K. helps clients develop a sound international growth strategy by answering two questions: Which markets do you target first? How do you enter these markets? Read More
Please contact us at email@example.com for additional information.