Education and training companies look to L.E.K. for support to develop strategies to deal with discontinuities in their market and to understand growth opportunities in new sectors and geographies, including developing countries. The economic environment has created significant opportunities for businesses to realign their market position within an industry and to branch out into new sectors.
L.E.K. clients ask us to resolve a variety of complex commercial challenges, including:
- Which geographic markets present the best opportunities for expansion?
- How will online channels influence my ability to deliver my business plans?
- What new services should I develop and how should I build a sustainable position in those new markets?
Examples of Our Work
L.E.K. has provided valuable support to education and training companies across the world. This includes the following engagements:
- A private equity client asked us to conduct due diligence on a publicly traded provider of corporate e-learning content and services that it was considering acquiring.
- Helping an Australian multi-campus university refine its strategy and increase its relevance and profile with key stakeholders, by identifying the client’s core activities and competitive strengths, and developing a new strategic framework. The end result was a clear set of strategies and targets that the client used to demonstrate to its stakeholders the impact and contribution it could have in meeting national priorities.
- For a U.K. vocational training provider, L.E.K. supported and facilitated strategy development with the board and senior executives. The work included developing a segmentation of the vocational training market; defining and reviewing each business unit’s addressable market; and analyzing opportunities and threats for the business, and proposed initiatives to respond.
Please contact us at email@example.com for additional information.