As enterprise systems are updated and applications continue their move to the cloud, organizations need consider a wide array of issues that may affect their business. L.E.K. merges deep technical knowhow with overall corporate strategy expertise to help out clients better understand, utilize, and upgrade their critical enterprise systems. Through our years of experience, we are able to provide our clients the understanding they need to improve and transform their organizations by using data-driven decisions from a cross-function enterprise system.
For clients to make successful strategic decisions, we recommend that they consider the following issues:
- How do organizations optimize investment in computing infrastructure by extending functionality?
- What is the best approach to realize increased profitability by becoming more data-driven?
- How can organizations optimize business efficiencies and streamline work flow processes?
Examples of Our Work
- Developed a corporate strategy that encompassed competitive positioning and customer segmentation for a healthcare IT software and services provider
- Developed a multi-tiered strategy for a SaaS provider of secure cloud services operating in a highly penetrated niche market
- Developed a business plan for a leading provider of systems integration and HW solutions to target the healthcare IT space
- Assessment of the multi-family real estate software market in the U.S. that allowed a client to inform product portfolio decision
- Created a growth strategy for a provider of analytical testing and competitive intelligence for the digital imaging and document management industry
Please contact us at email@example.com for additional information.