L.E.K. has deep oil & gas industry experience. We apply a highly collaborative approach that focuses on growth resources and initiatives by applying our experts' industry knowledge and strategic insights. L.E.K. helps clients grow and invest successfully in the sector, focusing on M&A support services, growth strategy development, post-merger integration, and market evaluation work. For example, L.E.K. analyzes the market and competitive landscape to help assess where and how our clients’ resources should be deployed.
Our experienced professionals have a deep understanding of key issues faced by our clients. For example:
- What are the purchasing priorities of oilfield service companies and how is this changing?
- How are E&P supply chains evolving and what are the implications?
- How will potential new regulations of fracking impact unconventional drilling?
Examples of Our Work
L.E.K. is committed to providing our clients with insightful, meaningful and actionable results. In order to stay current on emerging trends, we frequently survey key decision makers in the oilfield services sector, leveraging our access to important contacts in the industry. This fresh market intelligence helps us deliver impactful recommendations to our corporate and investor clients. The stories below demonstrate how we've helped clients realize their objectives.
- For an artificial lift manufacturer, L.E.K. identified and prioritized regions for geographic expansion, product line extension opportunities and acquisition targets. We established a high-level business plan for implementing the recommended initiatives, and delivered a robust and unique fact base including numerous market, customer and competitive insights. The client’s business is now growing at double digits.
- L.E.K. analyzed demand trends for oilfield logistics services and explored potential synergies with our client as part of a diligence effort. Based on our work, the client acquired the target as part of a forward integration strategy. Post-acquisition, L.E.K. delivered a detailed roadmap and supporting comprehensive integration plans to reach the value-maximizing potential of its acquisition.
- L.E.K. diagnosed and developed a plan to improve cash flows and margins for an E&P drilling equipment manufacturer that led to an additional ~$10M in annual cash flow for the client.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.