L.E.K. Chicago opened in 1993, making it L.E.K.’s third office in the Americas. The Windy City office is now a trusted partner advising clients across the spectrum of L.E.K.’s strategy consulting capabilities. Our clients depend on our best-in-class industry, analytical and strategic business insights to help them achieve tangible, high-impact results.
L.E.K. Chicago works as part of an integrated system with our other U.S. offices in Boston, Los Angeles, New York and San Francisco to help our clients develop the insights to achieve exceptional results. We also coordinate and collaborate closely with and our São Paulo, Brazil office (opened in 2013) and other L.E.K. offices around the globe.
We help our clients achieve their strategic goals by:
- Developing successful and actionable growth strategies
- Activating corporate strategy
- Evaluating and providing due diligence on potential investments
- Providing strategic market insight for existing or new markets
- Turning around and improving business performance
- Optimizing business portfolio performance
While we work across numerous industries, we offer particularly deep industry experience and innovative thinking for clients in the following sectors:
- Aviation & Travel
- Biopharma & Life Sciences
- Consumer Products
- Healthcare Services
- Industrials (including building products & materials, chemicals and packaging)
- Media, Entertainment & Technology
- Private Equity
L.E.K.'s Chicago office is located at the corner of Wacker Drive and Madison Street in the UBS Tower, opposite the Chicago River and the famous Lyric Opera. This area of Chicago is known as "The Loop," the main financial and cultural center of the city. As a world-renowned business and financial center, Chicago is also home to many top universities that provide research and talent to companies like L.E.K.
The L.E.K. Chicago office is active in various city initiatives to support the local economy and social impact projects. As a member of Inspire, the L.E.K. Chicago chapter volunteers pro bono consulting advice to non-profit organizations. The Chicago office has also raised money for the Susan G. Komen Foundation by participating in the Race for the Cure.
444 West Lake Street
Chicago, IL 60606