London is L.E.K.’s largest office and was the first to be established when the firm was founded in 1983. Today, it is home to a diverse and thriving business with a significant concentration of the firm’s Senior Partners, a large number of major long-term clients and deep expertise spanning all sectors of the economy. A large proportion of projects run from London feature international elements, and this is reflected in the diversity of the office, which features over 30 different nationalities and capability in 40 languages.
L.E.K. London advises the largest private and public sector organizations, private equity companies and smaller, more entrepreneurial businesses. We have acted for more than a third of the FTSE 100 and over 25% of the largest 200 companies globally. In London, we have a number of individual and corporate relationships that have lasted more than 20 years, and we continually invest in our working relationships to ensure we add long-term value to clients.
Our advisory services support senior executives facing complex, high-value, strategic, commercial and operation issues, such as:
- Developing and activating corporate and business unit growth strategies
- Providing commercial and operational due diligence for potential transactions
- Effecting a rapid improvement in business performance
- Providing analytical, planning and operational support to significant organizational and commercial change programs
L.E.K. is committed to working across a broad range of sectors, which include:
- Aerospace & Defense
- Aviation & Travel
- Biopharma & Life Sciences
- Consumer Products
- Financial Services
- Healthcare Services
- Media, Entertainment & Technology
- Private Equity
- Surface Transport & Logistics
L.E.K.’s London office is located in Belgravia, a short walk from Victoria Station, which is a central London railway and underground terminus that provides easy access to Piccadilly and the West End, The City and London’s many cultural and historical attractions. Buckingham Palace, Westminster and Knightsbridge are all close by.
The office is easily reached from London’s major international transport hubs:
- Heathrow: Approximately 40 minutes by taxi or Heathrow Express to Paddington Station
- Gatwick Airport: 30 minutes by Gatwick Express direct to Victoria
- City Airport: 40 minutes by taxi
- Stansted: 40 minutes by train to Liverpool Street and then 15 minutes by taxi
- Eurostar (St. Pancras): 15 minutes by tube to Victoria
L.E.K. Consulting LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England with registered number OC300277.
40 Grosvenor Place